Skip to main content

Haven't Met You Yet

I like a lot of different kinds of music....Hip Hop, Alternative, R & B...blah, blah. But, hands down, my favorite artist is Michael Buble. I love me some Michael Buble. I saw him live on the Today Show when I first moved to nyc. He is so charismatic and talented, not to mention a fine specimen of a man...ooo eeee. Good job, Heavenly Father! ;)

Anyway, my secret boyfriend has a new single, Haven't Met You Yet. I love, love, love it! And as always, he is signing to my soul.

One day soon my man will come and I will be able to tell him that the wonderful Michael Buble kept me company and sang my anthem while I was waiting for him. :). He better be worth the wait....lol.

Comments

  1. i was searching google for a zaneta gileno.. and u are what showed up. im sorry if it was incorrect. my name is heather gileno and f you are the right person i believe we are sisters. ive been looking for you for a long while, but doing it on my own, because i do not wish to contact, m father, jim gileno. and again if you are not the right person i apologize. my email is hthr_rocks87@yahoo.com. if it is you and wish to contact me, i'll be loking out for your email. :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yay for Juicing

Many of you know that I packed on about 25 pounds of pudge during my cancer treatment last year. It was so discouraging as I had already worked so hard to lose about 70 pounds. Stinkin' cancer. Not enough to threaten my life, gotta pack on the pudge too?! When I was home with my family over Christmas my Dear Friend told me about this movie on netflix, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." I can't tell you how much the title resonated with me. The movie touts the benefits of juicing, (not to be confused with steroid use...haha), vegetable juicing. I figured it would be a good idea to try it. I had juiced veggies during chemotherapy at the suggestion of someone who beat Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer....but honestly, could not stomach the thought of it for awhile after chemo. Fast forward 2 months since I started my "Reboot" and I am down a glorious 25 pounds. First of all, I feel like I have found my secret weapon. Second of all, yes! 25 pounds! Woot woot! ...

Long hair...to be or not to be?

I am reaching out for your opinion. That's right, you! My hair has reached that awkward stage of the grow out...you know the one, girls. When it's not quite long, but not quite short. It's the time when most of us girls will just say, 'ah, forget it...I'm cutting it again.' So I thought I'd show pics of a really cute short cut, and kinda nice long one and ask what you think. This is a recent pic of me with my short hair. Cute, right? This is me not too long before I moved to New York. I think I will have bangs this time though..and more layers because my hair LOVES to curl in the New York humidity. So, take a second and let me know what you think. Should I keep it short, or let it grow out?

I got a J-O-B

Sunshine all around, folks. I got a J-O-B! Yesterday I accepted an offer from NY Foundling, a large social service agency in New York City. I will be in their foster care division in Brooklyn doing case management, court advocacy, investigations and parent/foster care family work. I am very excited! The agency is solid and the position will allow me to use my skills and grow as a professional. So, you guessed it, I am a real live social worker! Finally! Thank you to all of you who cheered for me, prayed for me, and kept me on track when I got discouraged. We did it!