Over the past year dealing with Breast Cancer, I have often felt like this little mouse. Climbing high atop a wisher and throwing my wishes to the wind.
As I reached my year mark since my diagnosis, I was reflecting on how far I have come (and trying not to be discouraged by how far I still have to go). Some wishes have come true, some, well only time will tell. One thing I could have never imagined coming my way was the tremendous love and support of others. I have been blessed beyond measure. Old friends have come back into my life and helped me remember good times. New friendships have been formed. I still continue to receive cards and care packages. I feel so humbled by the outpouring of care.
As I move forward, I will continue to remember this little mouse, and myself, having faith and hope to make a wish. Having dreams of what is to come and what could possibly be.
I am reaching out for your opinion. That's right, you! My hair has reached that awkward stage of the grow out...you know the one, girls. When it's not quite long, but not quite short. It's the time when most of us girls will just say, 'ah, forget it...I'm cutting it again.' So I thought I'd show pics of a really cute short cut, and kinda nice long one and ask what you think. This is a recent pic of me with my short hair. Cute, right? This is me not too long before I moved to New York. I think I will have bangs this time though..and more layers because my hair LOVES to curl in the New York humidity. So, take a second and let me know what you think. Should I keep it short, or let it grow out?

keep moving forward! conquer that mousetrap! :)
ReplyDelete