Skip to main content

Express Tour

My great friend David came to visit me from the D.C. area.  We had the best time exploring the City.  I gave him the express tour.  These are just a few pics of the places we went to visit.  
He loves George Washington.
We saw Phantom of the Opera.  Maybe we just just tired from a full day of fun, but we weren't in love with it either way.

M & M store in Times Square.
World Trade Center Memorial Museum. 
Ground Zero.
The New York Stock Exchange.

Comments

  1. : ) I love it when you update! I'm moving in with Julie tonight/tomorrow. You should come up and play with us and check out your future room ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I am looking forward to going to NYC and having you as a wonderful tourguide. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment