For some reason, that picture just cracks me up. Things that make me smile mean even more to me now than they ever did. As I learn to find and accept my new normal, post-cancer treatment, I am finding greater happiness. I still have a long journey ahead but I am grateful for these little steps I am making.
I am reaching out for your opinion. That's right, you! My hair has reached that awkward stage of the grow out...you know the one, girls. When it's not quite long, but not quite short. It's the time when most of us girls will just say, 'ah, forget it...I'm cutting it again.' So I thought I'd show pics of a really cute short cut, and kinda nice long one and ask what you think. This is a recent pic of me with my short hair. Cute, right? This is me not too long before I moved to New York. I think I will have bangs this time though..and more layers because my hair LOVES to curl in the New York humidity. So, take a second and let me know what you think. Should I keep it short, or let it grow out?

Comments
Post a Comment